Recycling Made Easy
We offer full service plastic recycling solutions. By providing the equipment, transportation, and expertise necessary to support your organizations environmental goals.
We Deliver Value Through Our Expertise
Minimize Your Waste and Maximize Your Returns
- Robust Onsite Recycling Programs: From small molding shops to full automotive assembly plants, we can provide the equipment, transportation, and knowledge necessary to support your organizations environmental goals including closed loop solutions for many materials! Prompt pickups and accurate tracking of materials ensures a smooth transaction every time.
- Efficient Toll Processing: We offer shredding, grinding, and fine separation of materials for molders and the recycling industry. We process most rigid filled and unfilled PE, PP, and PA materials. Our shredders and granulators are built to handle high volume jobs.
- Quality Material Supply: If you need clean dependable recycled materials we can help. We supply ready to use PE, PP, PA and many other high quality post industrial regrinds for manufacturers and compounders. If we don’t have exactly what you need we can source it or have it made for you!
Franklin is committed to a greener planet. We recycle, sort, grind, shred, and compound a multitude of plastics.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- HDPE HMW (high-density polyethylene, high molecular weight)
- LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene)
- MDPE (medium-density polyethylene)
- PP (polypropylene)
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- TPO (thermoplastic olefin)
Grades of Plastic
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- PC (polycarbonate)
- PA Nylon (polyamide)
- POM Acetal (polyoxymethylene)
- PMMA Acrylic (polymethyl methacrylate)
- PS (polystyrene)
120 South Ave.
Battle Creek, MI 49014
Hours of Operation
Sunday - Closed
Monday - 7:00 to 16:30
Tuesday - 7:00 to 16:30
Wednesday - 7:00 to 16:30
Thursday - 7:00 to 16:30
Friday 7:00 to 16:30
Saturday - Closed